Monday, 23 January 2012

001: Is Anyone Out There.........!

Hello!

After spending oodles of time reading blogs from fabulous people from all over the world I finally decided that perhaps someone would actually want to read what I have to say!

It's a while since I made such a public promise, but I think it's important to lay down the ground rules for myself straight away, so you all know what to expect:-
I promise to try to blog each and every week,
I promise to try and brighten up your day,
I promise I will try to make you smile,
I promise to read every single comment that you leave,
and I promise never to leave without saying goodbye.

I look forward to welcoming old friends and new,  I look forward to sharing my ups & downs with you, but most of all I look forward to saying 'hello' to you.

Goodbye for now
Fleur xx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment