Friday, 3 February 2012

002: Brain Freeze...

Well temperatures here in Cheshire have finally turned wintry!  Minus 5 this morning on the school-run.   It seems that the cold temperatures have frozen my brain too and rendered me totally inactive.  My long list of blog jobs this week have not materialised......photos for my blog banner are still waiting to be taken....and the more I think about my banner the more I change my mind!  What do I want visitors to see when they click in? What will hold their attention? and more importantly ... what images reflect me and my life?  Hopefully next week I can reveal all.

Snow is forecast here in Cheshire early next week so it looks like the weather will continue wintry for a few days yet, let hope the brain freeze doesn't last as long!

Keep warm

Goodbye for now
Fleur xx

No comments:

Post a Comment