Tuesday, 14 February 2012

005: It must be love, love, love...............


Good Morning and Happy Valentines Day to you all.

Just enjoying a lazy morning and endless cups of coffee in my new valentines mug!

But it hasn't been a totally fruitless morning, the needles have been clicking.
Do you want to see the knitty knatty bundle of love I've created this morning?  Well it started with a box of chocolates all wrapped up in gorgeous shiny papers - rich reds, light cappuccino beiges and rich dark chocolately browns, which got me routing in my never-ending stash. And then.................. .................................... the needles started clicking.


Do you like it? My little Valentine's Cufflet.......whipped up out of a few odds and ends.


Hope you all have a day full of love xx

Goodbye for now
Fleur xx

4 comments:

  1. Ha! That's a very clever cufflet and a good use of yarn. Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely sweet - love the colour combinations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. I know someone who would like a cuff like this, but I won't copy it - I'll do a different pattern. Thanks for the inspiration - I've just discovered your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fleur these are very cute little cufflets. Way beyond my knitting expertise, but who knows, maybe one day! And as you say, a fabulous use of little odd bits of wool left over from projects.

    ReplyDelete