Friday, 20 April 2012

020: And I'm Ready for the Weekend........!!

Well it's Friday evening and I just love that 'it's the weekend' feeling!  This weekend is especially exciting as we are off to London as the Postie is running the Virgin London Marathon on Sunday. 

So firstly before we set off on our journey down south, I want to thank everyone for their lovely comments after my last post regarding my running PB and my new cherry cardigan.  I also want to apologise that there won't be much knitting going on this weekend, but here's a peek of something on my needles at the moment.  I can't say too much about it as it's a secret!  It's actually nearly finished now but I can't show you that photo or you will guess what it is ..... will reveal all next week.


I hope whatever you are up to this weekend you have a lovely time (in between the April showers) and can I ask you all to keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't rain heavily on Sunday morning for all the marathon runners in London (including the Postie!)

Goodbye for now
Fleur xx

16 comments:

  1. Goo9d luck to your husband, and I am sending positive weather thoughts your way.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to your hubbie and I hope you both have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those colours! Like a really good coffee shop...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the weather is good for the weekend where you are. Good luck to your hubbie. Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck to your marathon runner x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck Fleur...Hope the weather is good to you too!
    Love your yarn colours...coffee, cream and chocolate...wonderful!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting - hope he has a great run!
    Those colours look yummy - can't wait to see what they're becoming.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours Fleur! :)
    Good luck to the Postie, hope the weather is kind to you on Sunday!
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooh lovely knitting Fleur...can't wait to know what it is going to be :o)
    I just read your last post......congratulations on your PB time...clever lady, and your cherry cardigan is so cute.
    Good luc to the postie for tomorrow! i will keep everything crossed.
    have a super lovely weekend
    love jooles x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog, so much pretty knitting. Best of luck for Sunday, hope it stays sunny.
    lily x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck for tomorrow, hope that the weather stays fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm very much looking forward to the reveal of your knitting project!! It looks fab :)

    Thank you for the lovely comment and for the diet encouragement (it's going well so far!) Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather tomorrow for you!

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those yarn colors compliment each other so well, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So Fleur; how did it go? :-)

    I have been crossing my fingers for you.

    Stephanie

    ps Your cherry cardigan is very, very pretty.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope the marathon went well for your husband. I'm looking forward to seeing what you are making!

    ReplyDelete