Monday, 14 May 2012

025: I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

I've just made my very first Etsy sale!!!

How excited am I?

Here's what I sold ..... 


Do you remember this?  I designed it for a custom order for a new Easter baby and the lady that it was made for was so delighted with it that I decided to knit up a few for my new Etsy shop.  I still have another one in stock in Newborn size, so pop over to my shop here if you want to have a look.  I also have a couple of cardigans in my Spring Basket design......


I'm currently finishing a little lilac cardigan, which is one of my favourite simple designs with  a pretty lacy edging.  I'm hoping to knit up a few of these in different colours as I just adore knitting these little cardigans.


I've got my little jubilee knit still on my needles ... hoping this will be finished in the next few days.


And my current 'love' are my knitted bags,and after having to sadly say good-bye to my brown and cream bag which was part of my giveaway (congratulations Tracey from Patchwork Chickens) I have started on a new bag but a different colorway ..... browns, mauve and lilac.



And what's happening on the running front I hear you shout?!    Well not much .... I've twisted my ankle on a very slippery patch of muddy grass as I was racing last Thursday night.  It was a 5 mile race down country roads and bridle ways so I chose to wear my new road trainers rather than my trail shoes ... however after the torrents of rain we've had in Cheshire some of the small off-roads parts of the race were so muddy that I was soon regretting leaving my trail shoes at home....and this culminated three miles in as I hit a muddy grass ridge at speed .... doing a great impression of Bambi on Ice...... my ankle jarred as I tried to keep myself upright. The second half of the race was spent with the Red Cross Medics who kindly gave me a lift back to the finish!  So I've rested my ankle over the weekend and will probably not run on it again until Thursday evening.    So as you can imagine I been feeling pretty disappointed especially when I then had to clean these .........


So my first ever Etsy sale has brightened up my day, so even though I can't go out for a run I will continue to hop around the lounge in excitement!!!!

Hope you are all having a lovely Monday too.

Goodbye for now
Fleur xx  

17 comments:

  1. Oh, how exciting! Congratulations and may there be many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your selling! I wish you many more to come from now on. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thrilled for you, Fleur! ;-)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations of your etsy sale! If I new anyone with or about to have a baby I would be buying one too!!!
    Hope your ankle is feeling better - and good luck with the shoes.....oooh rather you than me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Fleur - beautiful cardigans! Sorry to hear about your ankle, hope it feels better soon!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, thats very exciting! I was so excited as well when I made my first sale on Etsy! Hope you have many more. Your cardigans are beautiful. Hope the ankle gets better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your first etsy sale! I'm not surprised - it's so pretty! Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet little cardigan - all these baby knits are making me feel broody! Luckily my friend is due at the end of this month so I will get some newborn cuddles very soon. Hope your ankle heals quickly. Enjoy putting your feet up and doing some more knitting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! It's so exciting when someone buys something you've made. Like - is actually prepared to pay money for it! It's a gorgeous little cardi. Better get a load more knitted up, because I bet there'll be lots more orders!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really chuffed for you, what a thrill! Hope the ankle heals soon x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! I'm so pleased for you. Here's to many more!
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! that is fantastic news :)
    Love the new bag colours too X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, it is such a fantastic feeling. I am so happy for you!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! Congratulations! Very happy news :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh! ouch.....not nice....hope your ankle gets better soon.
    Wonderful and congratulations on your first Etsy sale not surprising really those cardigans are really cute.

    Amanda

    at Crafty in the Med

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well done on your Etsy sale Fleur!...I'm not surprised as your cardigans are so pretty...Love the colour combination of your new bag too.
    Hope your ankle is feeling better soon..I can imagine you will really miss your running..it must be so frustrating.
    Thanks so much for your lovely message this morning...glad to hear everything arrived safely!
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm doing a little happy dance for you, too!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete