Thursday, 12 July 2012

032: Simplicity

Sometimes simple is best.......


Who needs lots of colours ...when simple cream looks so stunning......



So this week I've been knitting something with simplicity in mind.

A simple knit row edging......


A simple pretty cuff......


And a simple little bit of colour around the neckline.......



It's been a 'simply' lovely week, the sun shining at the weekend for my daughter's school fair, the rain holding off as I spent Sunday morning running a fell race in Bollington (click here) - 7 miles of fresh air, steep hills, splashing though muddy puddles and home-made cake at the finish!

A week spent doing the 'simple' things in life that I love .... knitting, running & spending time with my family. 

Simply the best!

Goodbye for now
Fleur 

15 comments:

  1. That is such a sweet little knit Fleur. :)
    It would take an awful lot of cake to get me to run 7 miles!!! ;)
    Vivienne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing at the contrast between your beautiful, elegant photographs and my boisterous, over the top ones! It's like comparing a beautiful sleek cat to a scruffy over excited puppy!
    LOL!
    Lucexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that cardigan, especially the cuffs!
    fee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cardi and blog ,thankyou for popping over to mine too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cardi :) ~ChristinaPurls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a delightful little cardigan that is! I hope your weekend is simply wonderful, Fleur!!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Fleur...Such a lovely post...I do love all kinds of colour and there are times when I love calm and simple neutrals...such as here today!
    Your little cardigan is just beautiful...I especially love the cuff detail...so pretty!
    Wishing you a happy weekend,
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful little cardigan, simply gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your knit is beautiful!! You are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that pretty little cuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. A simply perfect little cardi!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your simple things.....just so.... simple things can become special things....and the finishing touch is so important.....you've caught that here....simple but special

    Keep well

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete